Our home is Your Home – Welcome!
At the geographical heart of the 63 mile route that is the Sheyenne River Valley National Scenic Byway, the Wagon Wheel Inn & Suites lives in harmony with the panoramic prairie, open sky and majestic, rolling hills of its natural home. The landscape welcomes you to the area – and the Wagon Wheel Inn & Suites seamlessly perpetuates that welcome with beautifully appointed accommodations and on-site amenities for your personal pleasure and business necessities.
The Wagon Wheel Inn & Suites has been American family and locally owned and operated since 1983. Today, you’ll arrive to the welcome of these special benefits:
• Cleanliness is a no-extra charge feature of the Wagon Wheel Inn & Suites, provided by a dedicated housekeeping staff under the guidance of a meticulous management
• Your pets are also welcomed at the Wagon Wheel Inn & Suites with no pet deposits required
• Our phones are answered by a live person 24/7
• You’ll find wireless internet available throughout the Wagon Wheel Inn & Suites
• Mastercard, VISA, American Express, Discover cards and cash are accepted in payment
• No holds are placed upon your credit cards beyond your actual room charges. Cash is always an acceptable alternative payment method at the conclusion of your visit and holds are released immediately upon check out (subject to your bank’s policies)
• Your room or suite will include a comprehensive guide to the Sheyenne River Valley and the city of Valley City, with local insights to further enhance this information available from the local perspective of the Wagon Wheel Inn & Suites’ front desk staff